I’m still waiting on this week’s article to be published, but until then, here’s what’s come out during the past month:
- “Leave Sharon Carter Alone”: Are you really upset about a lack of representation, or is it because she got to kiss Cap and you didn’t?
- “How to Convince People You’re a Fully-Functioning Adult”: You ever hear of the phrase, “Fake it ’til you make it?”
- “Get Amped for Summer”: As Captain Ahab sings, “I can’t wait, I can’t wait, I can’t wait for summer.”
- “8 Ways to Improve Yourself Over the Summer”: Take it as an opportunity for a fresh start.
- “11 Songs About Superheroes”: Because we can’t all fly like Superman, but we all want to feel like we can.
- “11 Books You Need to Read This Summer”: What else would you be doing at the beach, swimming?
As per usual, if you like the articles, share them.