I meant to post this last Friday, since there are new articles out now. My bad.
Here are the ones from this week:
- “11 Books You Need to Read This Summer”: What else would you be doing at the beach? Swimming?
- “11 Songs About Superheroes”: Because we can’t all fly like Superman, but we all want to feel like we can.
Again, since it’s easier to provide links in a bulk post rather than making individual ones, here’s what you might have missed from the last couple of weeks.
- “Graduation and Things Ending in Spring”: I’m graduating soon and got a little introspective about everything. I’m trying to remind myself that it’s time to leave.
- “Beverly Cleary Turns 100 and I Still Love Ramona Quimby”: We’ve still got one of our favorite children’s authors, so maybe 2016 isn’t all bad.
- “The ABC’s of Keeping a Journal”: They don’t have to have tiny locks on them, but that never hurts.
- “9 Ways to De-Clutter Your Life”: Do you really need to keep ticket stubs from five years ago?
Last note: depending on whether or not your browser has been updated with the new site, you can now follow specific writers on the Odyssey website. So, if you like the articles I’ve been writing, you can follow me and keep track of everything I’m posting regardless of whether or not I’ve linked to it here.