I’ve been a little remiss in sharing links to my articles here as well as on Facebook and Twitter. Here’s what you might have missed:
- “Why We Should Never Trust Magazine Covers”: Kerry Washington calls out a bad photoshop job with grace, but we should all be weary of magazine covers.
- “The Mountain Goats at the Columbus Theater: ‘Just Stay Alive'”: A review of last Sunday’s concert in Providence, RI.
And from last week:
- “Ongoing Fights Over Device Security”: The FBI may have dropped the case, but are there still concerns about Apple’s perceived non-cooperation?
- “Focus on Acceptance, Not Awareness”: Autism self-advocacy groups have been at odds with Autism Speaks, and we need to listen to them.
- “Hamilton Casting Has People Up in Arms”: …But I’m pretty sure Hollywood and Broadway have been asking for “Caucasians Only” for years.
- “Growing Up in Chatrooms”: What does it man if you have nostalgia over AIM?
- “11 Songs for Werewolf Prom”: You’ll be howling for these tunes.
Keep an eye out for next week–there’s going to be some journals, books, and cleaning tips.